Welcome to one of my truly favorite months of the year!! My favorite holiday is Thanksgiving but I love October too!!
So lot's of awesome stuff is happening this month!!
- SAFF is happening up in Ashevegas this month. Sadly, I won't be there this year due to a concert band concert but I just know the girls that head up there are gonna have an amazing time!
- Baby Applejax Hotpants should be finally gracing us with her presence later this month! I cannot CANNOT wait to meet this precious little angel. She has a "King" nose..see my nose up in the banner pic...see how presh it is? Yes, she's got a nose just like the rest of us Kings!
- Socktober Fest starts this month which is a month of nothing but sockmaking goodness. And lemme just say, ever since I tackled my first sweater, I'm much more confident in my knitting. Which means that I've gotta frog some socks that just won't make the cut..ie my rainbow waves, and continue to knock out the two at a time sock goodness that I am now hooked on.
- I'm also working on some more bebeh stuffs but I'm not ready to post them here yet..some are for BebehApplejax, some are for other wonderbebehs.
- Finally, the big event this month that connects w/ BebehApplejax's birth is my trip up to see her and see my family up in Maryland. I fly out of Charlotte on 10/28, rent a car, tool over to Ft. Belvior, VA to meet my angel of a niece, truck up to Frederick, MD for a day or two to hang w/ GrammyBelle, and then rock on down to Baltimore on 11/1 for my therapeutic ninja conference w/ AAP. It's gonna be epic and the last big trip I take this year! I cannot wait!!