1. If you had a theme song that played whenever you walked into a room full of people, what would it be?
easy: "Fat Bottomed Girls" by Queen
2. Which of your shoes are your absolute favorite, and which are of the object of your most painful shoe-buyer's remorse?
my speedo flip flops. I don't have any shoes that are buyer's remorse b/c I don't buy anything that feels like crap on my feet.
3. Tell about your favorite birthday celebration that you've personally experienced.
I threw myself a 30th birfday party and invited all the women that had inspired or supported me. It was amazing and one of my favorites.
4. If you were a flavor of ice cream, which would you be?
well I used to tell people that my blood type was Rocky Road so I am thinking my flavor of ice cream would be chocolate chip sparklie cookie dough
5. Have you ever had a crush on a movie star? Who was it, and are you still crushing?
Yes, Angelina Jolie and I still have a big crush on her.
6. Glasses or braces--if you had to wear one, which would it be?
Well, I wear glasses when I play trombone and when I'm too lazy to put in my contacts. I rocked some braces back in the day.
7. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
8. If money were no obstacle, what would be the perfect birthday gift to receive?
a year of trips to all the fiber festivals or to Sock Summit!
9. What is your favorite birthday meal?
easy: anything made by my Dad
10. Do you still send hand-written thank you notes?
11. What is something you've done that you never thought you'd do?
knit a sweater
12. Mount Rushmore honors four US Presidents: Washington, Jefferson, Lincoln, and Roosevelt. If you could add any person to Mount Rushmore, who would you add and why?
Random Dozen here