Happy Saturday, bebehs!!A very Happy Birthday to my Dad, who's such a great guy! My sense of humor, kindness, musical ability, and I think some of my therapeutic prowess come from him.
A short blurb about wisdom:
Yesterday during knit time w/ my Grammy, I pulled out this gorgeous yarn that bijouxmaster sent me & announced that I wanted to make a scarf out of it for my summer workshop at AAP. I took one look at the washcloth she was knitting & said, "wat is that? I want to use that pattern!". So I did until we figured out the yardage & realized that I would be making a cowl instead of scarf, so back I ripped and have started again. Thank goodness my Grammy knows how to figure out stuff like that and she taught me how to figure it out as well so now I hopefully won't be running short on yarn anymore.
A bit of Randomness. I was stalking about Coggie's blog and found this so I took it and am posting my answers:
1. What was the last thing about which you procrastinated?
um, procrastinating right now on my May budget
2. How long does it take you to fall asleep, and do you sleep through the night?
I fall asleep in under 5 minutes & neepy throughout the night
3. Which decade would you choose to exemplify your favorite fashion styles?
70's, all the way
4. What is your personal best dish to feed a crowd?
shrimp & grits
5. Are you an impulse shopper? What was the last thing you bought on impulse?
not so much anymore, but the last thing I bought on impulse was some clothes b/c I needed them?
6. What is one wish you have for your own funeral?
I already have the playlist figured out & I hope people will knit & party
7. If it's true that joy is in found in the simple things in life, what does your joy look like today?
this morning, joy is in the form of Little JiJi kitty, flitting about my feet as I blog and goof around on the pc
8. What is your favorite type of bread?
sourdough, super crusty
9. What trait do you fear developing the most? (Laziness, greediness, grumpiness, etc.)
10. What trait would you like most to develop?
11. Which room in your house best reflects your personality? Why?
Fru's room, I'll have to post pics some day but it holds all my yarn and other sparkley stuffs
12. How do you maintain balance in your life regarding, work, family, church, other organizations and activities, and blogging?
I try to find joy in everything I do. Joy and curiosity seem to work best for me in just about every setting when possible.
Come back tomorrow to link up. Have fun!