- the things that matter the most to me right now are within my orbit of selfcare: jazzercise and wellness
- I don't do the best job being an Auntie as I think I could
- Happy birfday, PrincessBellaBoo! Auntie Fru loves you and is a slackazz and hasn't got ur prezzie yet :(.
- There is never enough time or enough yarn
- I should be making lots o' stuff for Bebehwonderking but I'm hooked on socks at the moment
- I'm behind in my podcast and don't really know what to podcast about
- I haven't sat down to figure out the month's budget or added money to my Emergency Fund
- I enjoy playing Badminton w/ SuperC in the back yarn more than gaming in WoW
- I can't play WoW now w/out having Ravelry open on the other monitor
- I'm lusting after in iPod for no good reason at all
- I want so badly to read blog posts and comment but I'm way behind
- Knitting on Fridays with my Gramma feels like sanctuary to me
- I love the sun and have to make an effort to use sunscreen
- I sing to the Glee Soundtrack at the top of my lungs in my car
- I can't read treble clef so I can't read written music to SING
- I may have an opportunity to play in two ensembles this Fall
- I'm terrified and excited about driving to Atlanta once a month for experiential supervision group. Y'all, I'm gonna be around Carl Whitaker's stomping grounds?! Holy shitballs! It's the equivalent of being around Elizabeth Zimmerman's patterns and hearth for those knitters out there that don't get it.
- How to Knit a Love Song is a wonderful, addictive read and I can't put it down.
Friday, May 7, 2010
Bless me, SisterMaryMonkehPants, it's been forever since my last confession!