Tuesday, May 11, 2010

In honor of Mom & other bits



A belated but very heartfelt shout out to my Mom, whom I affectionately call "Ginky". there's a story there, so I'll have to share it some time! She's pretty extraordinary and she has the patience of a saint b/c I'm sure there were times in my childhood where I was more than a handful.
And because I don't follow the rules and went over to 2nd Cup of Coffee, here's some more random good stuff a day early!

1. Please share one memory of your high school graduation. Pics would be great!Not high school graduation, but I think my sophomore year w/ my awesome friend, Sterling.
2. What is one "emergency use" item you keep in your vehicle at all times?
latex gloves
3. In your region, do you celebrate graduation open houses?
nope, graduation parties are popular but I don't have any to attend any time soon
4. Tell me one truth you believe about motherhood.
It's not for everybody (ie it's not for me).
5. What was the last thing you broke?
um, I can't remember?
6. On average, how many pieces of junk mail do you receive daily?
One or two
7. Do you like to shop by catalog?
Yup
8. Is lawn maintenance at your house a "his job," a "her job" or "his/her job" or "that's why we have teenagers" job?
that's the job of the awesome guy we pay to do it at our house
9. Which room would you like to redecorate in your home?
master bathroom, handsdown
10. Do you read a newspaper regularly, or do you read most of your news on line?
most of my news comes online
11. Do you believe everything happens for a reason?
yup, most of the time
12. Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things?
doing the right things, finding the teachable moments

2 comments:

Debbie T said...

What grrrreat photos!!!

Betty Graham said...

you look like a movie star in that pic with your high school chum