Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Tuesday's Melodramarama

Howdee Bebehs!

Just thought I'd share a little tip for those of you interested! When you go to an eye doctor, make sure they are in your network! Du-oh! I took my happy ass to the eye doctor yesterday morning just to be told that they no longer participated in my insurance network. Any other time, this would have bothered me but since I had to miss Jazzercise to go the appointment, I was a bit snarked. It was, after all, my fault for not checking but now I know and I get to see a different doc next week to get my peeps checked out.

Wat else has been happenin'? oOh...OH!

So I have been noticing a sweet little black kitteh that has been hanging out around the house outside. And I thought well, I know Ji & Bay mindmeld with the next door kitty, perhaps word has gotten out on the block that Casa de Graham is "THE PLACE" to be if you are of the feline dissent. Anyhoo...so I told the girls, "I'm so glad you've found a way to have playmates, how do you communicate with them through the glass?". BayBay just looked at me and mewwed. JiJi looked at me and then went back to sleep. So yesterday, I saw black kitteh sleeping under the Trans Am in the back yard and I said, "helloo lil kitteh" and went inside. I came out this morning and realized,

"Oh kitty snap! Black kitteh has had kittens...UNDER the trans AM". So of course I kinda panicked and then went and told Cooter, who said to me, "dont touch 'em. Nature will take care of it". So then I went back out to my car and said to Black Kitteh..."okay Mama, i won't bother you". And then I realized that le kitties were about the size of my foot (think size 8.5) and had hair and there were at least 2 of them. So here's my question:

wat do I do now? do I put food out for 'em and then try to take them to project pet or do I just honor the fact that Black kitteh felt comfy enough to have bebehs under the TA and leave well enough alone?

3 comments:

cannamoma said...

call your local animal shelter to have them picked up.....

Dawn said...

With the big sucker on my roof...I'd be trying to keep them!:) hee hee Working on hubs to make me a chicken coop...maybe I just need to go get the chicks, that'd light a fire under him huh? Although he is making me a bed....

love ya

Debbie T said...

Yeah, I would call a local rescue to come for them. If you put food out for them, consider yourself an owner! :=)