Friday, December 4, 2009

Oooo, shiny!

Happy Friday, my bebehs!

Look at this:
I stumbled upon this blog and have died laughing throughout the morning as a result. This is a picture of James Garfield, and please go visit her blog so you can see the hilariousness that ensued when she spotted him at an Estate sale. Her advice section is probably the funniest thing I've seen in a while, and if you are curious about Tit Cancer and creating a Fart Superhighway, please go now and check it out. You can thank me later....

As for Friday so far, I'm tired and about to go take a neepy. Thus far, today I haz:
  • Gone to see the nutritionist, and all is well (see my wt tracker?! see it?!)
  • Went to Aldi's to get food..b/c it's kinda necessary
  • Switched out the old cable box for the HiDef one to go in the room where all the magic happens
  • Sweet talked the lady at the bank to fill out my form so BCBS can direct deposit my insurance reimbursements into my account
  • Saw my doctor, foot not stress fractured, just overused. Doctor speak for, "Yes, Fru..we know you are trying to get healthy..but bounding up and down on your feet while you are still a mini shamu is prolly not helping your kicks at the moment"
  • Mailed off xmas badazzedness to my swap partner and some other peeps
  • Listened to a shitton of podcasts
Now I shall go work on some more crotchedting & take a neepy. Got a band concert tonight and I needz my rest.

1 comment:

Jenny, the Bloggess said...

You are awesome and are making me and James Garfield all blushy.