Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Reflections on blessings

I hope everyone had a fabulous Thanksgiving. The holiday was very peaceful and relaxing here. It's my hope to remain grateful regardless of the Thanksgiving holiday occurring already. Truth be told, Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday of the year. Now we are onto the madness of the Yule season.

I am happy to report that I did most of my Black Friday shipping via the web and am stalking the postman to see what goodness shows up in the mail this week. Santa came early to this house and brought a flat screen 46 inch (apparently this is a BIG deal to guys) tv for the bedroom, an entertainment stand that took 4.25 hours to put together, a Wii and a Wii fit!!!

So when I mentioned on this week's podcast about Junk in da Trunk, I'm thrilled to try out the new Wii fit and add that to my workout regimen. Last night, SuperC and I played tennis, bowling, baseball, golfing and boxing on the Wii. I am happy to report that the months of jazzercise and H20 aerobics have paid off b/c I managed to beat SuperC's monkey a$$ in boxing, which is by far, the most cardio-inducing activity on the Wii that I've seen yet. I am also nursing a sure stress fracture on my left foot but I REFUSE to go to the doctor b/c I fear that he will tell me to stay off of it, and well, that's just not an option right now. I haz to move, I just haz to.

Okay that's all I gotz for now. I'm tired, it's hump day, I'm working too much but counting down the days when I'm going to be off. The plan: 12/23 thru 1/4/10, I shall be stealthing around and not working.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Just encouraged me to get the wii fit back out! Need to tighten up this jelly butt!:)