Thursday, April 2, 2009

Foolin' the hubs

In this household, I am typically the one who gets fooled. But yesterday, I came up with something clever and it actually worked. Here is a snap shot:

Fru: (on her personal cell phone to Cooter): Honey, do we have phone insurance on my work phone?

Cooter: (pauses): No, why?

Fru: Well, I was texting and dropped my business cell in the toilet.

Cooter: (longer pause): What were you doing texting in the bathroom?

Fru: You know I'm a multi-tasker. I was being tasky!!!

Cooter: Well, no, we don't have insurance on your phone & I guess it's just one more thing we've got to come up with money for now....

Fru: (feeling sheepish now): Cooter, guess what?

Cooter: What?

Fru: April Fool's!!!!! teheheheeheheh..buwhwhahaahahaha..I got you! I got you! I never get you! I got you!!

Cooter: Yes, honey...hahaha..you got me.

Sometimes I think I'm the luckiest girl on the planet to have someone who puts up with me and my sillyness.

3 comments:

cannamoma said...

GOOD ONE SIS !

Unknown said...

LOL, that is terrible!!

puggerhugger said...

ya thats a good one, fru