Saturday, April 4, 2009

"I can breathe for the first timeeeee"

Good morning! So I'm seeing the end in sight. April 15th will be here in less than 2 weeks and I'm okay w/ that. It's just money..it's just money..it's just money..that's what I'm saying to myself these days.

I had my last concert of the season w/ CCCB last night. It went surprisingly well and I was happy with that. Since I won't be playing w/ them again until August, this frees up my Thursday evenings for Warhammer/knitting goodness.

As I blog this, the kittybabies are hunting birds on the back deck. They can only do so much b/c they are indoor divas but watching them fuss at birds is too cute. I'm off to teach H20 class this morning and then return home.

My goal is to knock out some more knitting projects and pull together things for upcoming swaps that I'm involved in. I also have to ship out my drama-free scarf swatch!

that's all for now, Fru-out!

No comments: