Saturday, November 29, 2008

in which La'Fru hurls...

So my day was starting off just jolly. I was headed to the Y, to teach H2o aerobics and then I was going to go out to visit my Grammy and then over to the library to continue my ongoing affair with the audio-books section.

But I gots sick. Yesterday, the Y decided to lacquer their basketball court. So I walked in and thought, "no big, they are painting and it will be fine downstairs..." Yah..it wasn't..and half way through my class, I had to get out to go hurl in the bafroom. :( Luckily, there was another instructor in the class who assumed the rest of the class for me and I left. I sucked it up and went out to my Grams to wish my Aunt and Uncle well..and then over to my Mom and Dad's house. I've been home for about an hour now and le tummy is still not happy.

No comments: