Friday, November 28, 2008

Thankful

Thanksgiving was just divine this year! Betterhalf and I had a great dinner with Mama and Papa, and then I ventured out to my Mom and Dad's house to visit with them. I got to see my Uncle Dave, Aunt Margaret, & cousin Carol which is always fun.

Much of yesterday was spent watching the Macy's Parade & knitting some socks. I got those great gift tags from ETSY that are burning a hole in my pocket. As soon as I finish my knitting holiday gifts, I get to use them! Woot!!

I ordered myself some new duds from old navy yesterday. I am needing some new jeans and since ON cuts their stuff small, I ordered stuff a size up. If they don't fit, I'll just send them back.

Today, I am teaching Splash off the Stuffing at the Y and then am headed home to decorate for the holidays. I am sure JiJi & BayBay will supervise and it will be great fun!

No comments: