Sunday, November 30, 2008

In which La'Fru reads....


Back from the library, my second home sometimes it seems. I am at the library at least once or twice a week to pick up, renew, return, and explore new things to get lost in.

I picked up my holiday reading and here is what I'm working on..no particular order:

Finishing up:
  • Operating Instructions by Anne Lamott
  • Motherless Daughters by Hope Edelman
  • Finding Noel by Richard Paul Evans
  • 16 Lighthouse Road by Debbie Macomber
Still working on:
  • Traveling Mercies by Anne Lamott
  • Back on Blossom Street by Debbie Macomber
Holiday reading that I'm starting:
  • Glad Tidings by Debbie Macomber
  • When Christmas Comes by Debbie Macomber
  • Where Angels Go by Debbie Macomber

I get a little obsessive about my books, I know.

No comments: