Thursday, September 4, 2008

Yeah, I made dat!



Everyone, I'd like you to meet the kewlest knitting book ever! With the help of this book and some instructional videos I found on YouTube, La'Fru taught herself to knit and purl over the Labor Day weekend. Then she visited the world's greatest knitting Grammy, who tweaked her work!
The things pictured above are all the patterns that you can make in the book. So far, I've made the cell phone thingy in the middle with some really colorful yarn. I'll try to get a pic up. Right now, I'm working on the blue change purse thingy. Not sure what I'ma do with it..I may just send it to BabyBelle.

Oh, and it's offical. Y'all meet the kewlest future sister-in-law on the planet. God couldn't have done a better job bringing her into our lives. Tasha Hart soon-to-be King!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

i literally cried when i read i was going to be your future sister-in-law... you have no idea how happy I am to be apart of your family!