Monday, September 1, 2008

"Time, time, time...see what's become of me"

Lately, I've been grappling with this reoccurring theme of "not enough time, never enough time" and I have to say that frankly, it sucks.

Some people may be able to schedule things down to the minute, and they like it that way and I think I used to be one of those people. I'm not her anymore.

So my time is scheduled out in my practice. My time is scheduled out for when I go to water aerobics. Starting next week, my time is scheduled out for band practice on Thursday nights. I guess I had the incorrect assumption that once I started my own business, I'd have more time, more flexibility. Some days I long for the consistency of 9-5 but that's not possible and I don't play well in big agency settings.

There is never enough time.

No comments: