Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I am athlete

La'Fru taught her first deep water aerobics class yesterday! And it was a blast. I thought it was going to be difficult and I'd be out of things to do in 45 minutes, but it's not the case. There's lots to do and little time to do it in. I'm about 95% finished with all of the written exam. All I have to do now is write out a deep water class and submit it along with proof of my First Aid/CPR class, which I'll be taking next Friday.

Spent much of the morning cleaning the hell out of the house. I also cleaned the cabinets out from under the kitchen sink and threw a bunch of stuff away. So now it looks fairly decent and you can actually find things down there!! My on-the-site supervisors, BayBay kitty & JiJi kitty, told me that they approved of my work, even if it meant running the vacuum mop and scaring them. They said they understood so I'm golden!

I am much more relaxed this week. I'm taking it easy with clients this week and am happy to report that I'm not trying to kill myself by seeing too many people. This is good news because it's necessary for me to remain able to do good work..to not stay stressed.

That's all I've got for now, La'Fru, out!

No comments: