Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Badazz Cheezit's first victory

I had the greatest day yesterday. It's amazing how God looks out for me when I can't do it for myself. I ended up having a short day in the office and some much needed time at home.

I came home to watch the Packers vs. the Vikings, where Team Badazz Cheezit, my fantasy football wonder team, squeaked out a victory above Team Whiskey Tango Foxtrot. It was a tiny victory..but a win, nonetheless.

This morning, I'm puttering and writing out my routine for deep water aerobics. I'm teaching class this afternoon and am a bit nervous about it. Most nervous about whether or not I'll be able to communicate effectively in the pool without sounding like Mickey Mouse.

Am knitting a cell phone sock for Betz and finished the little pocket purses for Hannah and Hailey this weekend. As soon as I get some buttons..anyone know where I can get some kickazz buttons?..I'll ask BoyFru to take some pictures for me to post.

That's all I've got for now..La'Fru, out!

No comments: