Friday, September 12, 2008

Day off my foot



Before I went into business for myself, I thought, "Oh the joy of being self-employed..I'll have so much free time, I'll battle dragons, volunteer for jury duty, save disguarded tacky things.." Yeah, three years later and I've yet to rescue a tossed-aside Bedazzler, or battle any dragons unless you mean that therapeutic kind..and that can just be exhausting.

It's Friday AM. On the agenda today, I have : H20 aerobics, meeting with a friend for coffee, meeting with a friend for lunch, meeting with a financial guy. I've gotten into this bad habit of putting off everything that I need to do until Friday. Well, Fridays were supposed to be my play day. My meeting with friends will be play. But I do daydream of being at home with KittyDivas, knitting, playing with my crocheting book, blogging to entertain my groupies. I don't think that is going to happen for a while. Next Friday, I'm taking Adult CPR/First Aid at the Red Cross to finish up my certification. The following Friday, I have a training, and so forth.

No rest for the wicked! Now, I have to go put my cape on and try to squeeze into my tights.

No comments: