Sunday, October 14, 2007

Stickin' it to....Kaminer?

So yesterday, betterhalf informs me that there is no air coming out of the vents in our house. I think, "no big deal...I'll do a service call w/ Kaminer...".

Well...that was yesterday. It's now about a quarter 'til 7 PM, and we still ain't got no air :(

Dude showed up last night around 8:30 and said that we probably had a freon (sp?) leak and he needed to let the ice melt that had built up around our unit and he would be back around..2:30 PM on Sunday.

Well, 2:30, 3:30, 4:30 come and go...and I call the guy once around 3:30 Pm and he says he's on his way. Well, by 5:00 PM, he's no where to be found. This is not good because then betterhalf decides that he's going to get medieval on somebody's azz...and he did indeed.

So..by 5:30, betterhalf had effectively dropped the F bomb and let the peeps know how perturbed he was. Dude showed up at the front door at 5:45 PM. I said to him, "Please don't apologize; please just fix our AC".

So that's what he's doing right now....The nice thing about getting medieval on someone's azz is that our service call to Kaminer was free. Which was nice b/c it's going to be about January before we are back on our feet again financially...these are the joys of having a spouse who's been pseudo-employed and then finally unemployed since about March of this year.

Also, I was able to go put some stuff in the storage shed, cut down some mini trees that were threatening my beautiful hedge roses, and clean out my car..which was..well...just embarrassing. I expected Oscar the Grouch to show up and bitch at me for destroying his kingdom of filth.

No comments: