Thursday, February 3, 2011

Love Love Love

Happy February Bebehs!

In honor of February being the month of love, I figured I'd write here one thing I love about myself daily.

1) I love how easily I can pick up moves in Jazzercise.
2) I love that my collarbones show up when I'm working out & breathing in through my nose.
3) I love my nose. It really is perfect!

The 2nd month of classes have been posted for HPKCHC and I've got big plans, my friends!

Also, you may have noticed that it's been a bit quiet around here of late. Here's why:

  • I've started a fitness blog It may have more than you ever really wanted to know about me and my battles against fluffyness. For my friends and family members, it's my candid discussion of excess weight that has plagued me for most of my life. Consider yourself forewarned.
  • I've been knitting and crocheting a lot. And I like it that way. I like it better than blogging about it.
  • Money is tight, my caseload is low, and this has never happened before...EVER. I'm quietly freaking out.
Okay, that's all for now. Happy Thursday, y'all!
xo, fru

1 comment:

wooliegirl said...

What a great idea about finding 3 things. It is so much easier to find the things we don't like...I'm going to try. Thank you for your inspiration!