Monday, January 31, 2011

redirection

Howdee y'all, and happy last day of the month!

I'm happy to report that I managed to crank out at least 8 projects for the Harry Potter Knitting/Crochet House Cup and am super excited about the awesome things that I managed to start and finish this month!

New classes go up tomorrow and I'm grateful for a later start so I can make notes on the projects that I want to get done.

The month has flown by and I am ready for warmer weather. Here's a pic of the latest things I've made:
And lastly, a quick and heart felt thank you to those of you who have been kind enough to donate to my upcoming misadventures to CampKIP!

Y'all rock and I am ever so grateful!

1 comment:

wooliegirl said...

Oh, love that yarn, so pretty and perfect for February! I want to try mittens, but have a fear of the thumb :)