23. I love that I taught myself how to crochet & I enjoy it immensely.
24. I love that I have a spot in Brad Gansberg's Run in 100 days
25. I love that I have finally found a book that explains my intuition.
26. I love that I now eat veggies every day at breakfast.
27. I love that I found seeds to grow veggies at The Dollar Tree.
28. I love that I am embracing my inner geek and love stuff like Battlestar Galactica, WoW and that I understand the stuff they talk about on Big Bang Theory.
Whew! Oh and here's the stuff I've made this month:
Crocheted fingerless gloves to give as a gift (modeled by the hubs, isn't he a cutie?)Weebebeh hat for my friend L's new bebehgirl!I finished my Nutkin not so much socks! They are meh!
Other things perkin' about:
- The Tax gods smiled on us and we broke even.
- Negotiations continue on a new Fru-mobile
- I made the tough decision to stop doing Jazzercise to focus on other training stuff. You can read more about that here
- I made another tough decision to NOT go to Atlanta for a quarterly supervision group. It's about paying off debts, y'all.