Monday, November 22, 2010

A message from the 'yarn ninja'

Hello Blog Readers,

This is JiJi kitteh. Mommy says I can update while she gets ready for Jazzercise.

She wants me to tell y'all that she had some kind of a bug this weekend and is better now.

She has started calling me her "Yarn Ninja" and I have to admit, I like the sound of it. Here are the latest socks she finished:
She's calling them "Monkehs" which confuses me b/c that's what she calls my demon-spawn sister, BayBay. She said something about getting them done in time to possibly win some "Woolmize". I don't know what that is but it it's anything like the other stuff that she uses to make socks..I'm sure it will be delicious.

She is now telling me that I simply MUST share the picture she snapped of me this morning. I woke her up early because my stomach wasn't feeling well and I puked. She got up and then said, ..her words, ..not mine, mind you, "Oh shit, I thot it was 6:40..it's 5:40, JiJikitty!!". As if I know how to tell time. Any way, I was feeling puny so she let me sleep on her Monkehs and that made me feel better. Then she decided to start another sock and here I am, giving her my seal of approval b/c, you know, that's how I roll:Okay, now I need to run because the woman is saying something about Jazzercise and where is my leotard..she KNOWS I don't do spandex.

Happy Monday, JiJikitteh, OUT!

2 comments:

Debbie T said...

Cute post! Thanks for the update JiJi, you little yarn ninja. Your mom did an awesome job on those "monkehs", so no wonder they made you feel better!!! :=)

Unknown said...

LOL! Love it!