Saturday, November 13, 2010

Busted!

I'm working on my monkehs so I can submit them in the Anatomy of Knitting Podcast's Contest to get some wollmeise yarn when Erin goes to Germany. Apparently, JiJi wants to help. I caught her red handed, mocking le monkehs.

Evidence Pic 1: Notice the paw position, and the little tongue, licking her lips
Evidence Shot 2: le Paw of destruction
Evidence Shot 3: After realizing that she's busted, JiJikitty "I do wat I want" Graham, says "the hell with it", and makes quick work of mocking le monkehs until they are rescued by her Mommy.

Happy Saturday!

PS: No socks or princess kitties where harmed during the shoot of this transgression.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My cats leave my knitting alone most of the time...knock on wood....they do spread the thread form my embroidery machine from one end of the house to the other.
It is pretty amazing how some of the wool knits up.