Here's the free yarn pron I got in the form of a goodie bag from DBNY for being one of their first 200 customers for the sale.
1. Describe the best sandwich in the world, according to you.
mm..I don't eat a bunch of sandwiches but veggies, grilled chicken and melted cheese!
2. Which inspires you more: a good conversation, a song, a book or movie?
a song or a book.
3. What is your favorite board game?
4. As you grow older, are you more or less patient with small children?
More patient with wee ones.
5. Name one item you never let yourself run out of.
6. Do you agree with Tennyson's assertion, "'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all?"
Yes, I'll never apologize for having taken every chance to fall in love..even if it was more of a misadventure than adventure.
7. Name one national treasure or monument that you have visited.
My favorite: Lincoln Memorial in Dc.
8. Which is more painful, to be disappointed in someone else or to be disappointed in yourself?
9. What makes your kitchen uniquely yours?
hmm..I get to putter and create in it?
10. Are you a crafty person?
11. What is your favorite traditional picnic or bbq (cookout) food?
anything cooked on the grill by my Dad..he's freakin' awesome!
12. Name one leisurely activity you enjoyed over Labor Day Weekend.
I watched a movie w/ superC and got my knit on.
That's all I got for hump day, make it a great one, bebehs!