Thursday, May 27, 2010

wat am i doin thursday

hey bebehs,

quik and dirty b/c i should be moving my can to get into the office.

  • knit, knit and knit some more on sock goodness. BUT I need recommendations for wat pattern to use for my Knitpicks Felici in Paradise, and Green Veggies Colorway. I've got another project I'm working on but need some slick size 7 circs and will be getting them hopefully today from Grammy if I haven't borrowed hers already and misplaced them.
  • So looking forward to being done for the week and enjoying a 4 day weekend.
  • Knit time with grammy will be this afternoon.
  • in 2 weeks, I'll be up in West Virginia, at Roanoke for my summer workshop extravaganza. I cannot wait to get the eff out of town for a few days and be by myself. I love my peeps here but sometimes a girl just needs the open road and herself.

1 comment:

Debbie T said...

I'm intrigued with the pattern called Bubble Wrap Socks..lol...just because of the name. Another pattern you might take a look at is called Spring Forward. Just a couple I'm thinking would be fun.
Have a great 4 days off and I hear ya about the girl meets open road!!!