Since I don't follow rules, here's the awesome questionnaire that I borrowed from 2nd cup of coffee.
1. Would you rather host party or simply attend a party?
easy peasy, attend!!
2. Tell us about the most memorable party you've been to.
the 30th birfday party I hosted for myself at a fondue restaurant. I invited women that had inspired me, loved me, and supported me throughout the years. It was awesome!
3. What is one thing you hope for in the after-life?
I frequently share the fantasy I have to sitting down with God and asking Her all the questions that I've been curious about, for example: "Who started the American Revolution..since you know...they never figured out who shot first? What was Abraham Lincoln like? How come it wasn't until I was 30 before I learned how to knit? Why do I have depression and did I use it the way You wanted me to?
4. What do you enjoy most about sunshine?
Free Vitamin D production
5. When you attend a bridal/baby shower, do you prefer to bring your own gift or chip in with others to buy a larger gift?
chip in, I don't like showers.
6. Would you rather have a FREE week of having your house cleaned or all of your meals cooked for you and your family?
another easy peasy one, meals cooked
7. What song describes your mood today?
I gotta feelin' by the Black Eyed Peas
8. What is something you received for your own bridal shower/wedding that you still own or use?
9. Your favorite flavor of ice cream is?
10. When was the last time you felt "tested?"
Last Thursday night at supervision with my peers and my mentor
11. "[Fill in the blank] is a food that once I start eating I find really hard to stop."
12. "-----" is the best motivation.