1. What is one really fast, know-by-heart "go-to" meal to fix in a pinch?
shrimp & grits, for the win
2. What is one item you won't leave home without. (Purse and license do not count.)
h20 bottle & chapstick
3. Where is one place you never tire of visiting?
4. Share one factoid of your family's history.
I have newspaper clippings of my great grandfather King flying an airplane and hitting a power line. There apparently was some speculation that he was drunk. He wasn't.
5. Complete this sentence: "Once upon a time I ...."
Once upon a time, I didn't believe in myself or my ability to be athletic.
6. If you could win a one year's supply of anything, what would it be?
Knitpicks yarn pron, for the win!
7. "One quirky thing you may not know about me is ...."
I eat one thing at a time on my plate.
8. You have one dollar in your pocket. What will you buy?
Coke Zero from the dollar tree
9. "One thing that always makes me laugh is ...."
the sound of JiJi kitty & BayBay kitty playing
10. What is one thing you could do today to help yourself reach a personal goal?
shake my ass at jazzercise
11. What is one thing you could do today to bless someone else?
thank them for the work they do
12. What is one thing you're looking forward to soon?
getting my knitpicks order with my sock yarn pron