I had every intention of cranking out an amazing post to update on my misadventures this week but I am pressed for time.
So here it is, quick and dirty:
- Hubs surprised me with two adorable stuffed animals that he ordered from Blizzard. One is a Horde bebeh Lion, and one is an Alliance Griffyin. I shall snap pics this afternoon.
- I had the awesome opportunity to hang out w/ Lulubean yesterday and compare budgets.
- I discovered E=mealz while listening to Dave Ramsey. Google it and thank me later.
- I'm a freakin' budgeting diva with gazelle intensity and I shall be debt free!! (maybe in a bajillion years, but it's gonna happen)
- I have been awarded the sunshine blog award by two awesome ladies that I think just rock. i want to have enough time to post and do it correctly so just know it's coming.
- Podcast shall be recorded tomorrow.
- Launched Knit for Charity Lapghan to Dawn and it arrived safely.
- Am working like mad on bebeh hats for Tasha's contest.
- Did not finish Vanilla Knitmores but will by this weekend. I'm working on the toes, y'all!