Quick and dirrty style, no less:
- HK abandoned 2 of the 4 kitties and SuperC & I were both heartsick about it. I was not gonna let these kitties die on my watch, y'all!! I called around and got told no a lot, got told that the babies never should have been handled by the douchebag lady that showed up to get them the night before and finally found some help from midlandskittens.
- I finished with clients yesterday and came home to check on the kitties, whom I named, "Mercy" and "Grace" and realized that they might not make it until 6 pm when I was supposed to drop them off. So thank goodness for the ladies at The Cat Clinic b/c when I called them, they were like, "sure, bring them over, we'll feed them and get them to go potty for you". So I did that and the whole time, Mercy and Grace were just crying, crying, crying and I was just freaking, freaking, freaking.
- So then after that, I got a call from one of the volunteers at Midlands Kittens who said, meet me and I'll take them and get them to their surrogate mama. I did that and then called my friend L and just cried my eyes out.
- I was tired of people telling me "no". I was tired of people telling me to "trust Mother Nature". I was mad as hell at God for making me so compassionate and I was tired of people giving me shit about "handling the kittens too early". Note to those pet rescue people: I understand that you are passionate about your work as am I but being an asshole douchebag to people that are trying to help solves nothing and almost gets you cussed out by snarkypants fru.
- After dropping off the kitties, I hauled ass over to my therapist appointment and then did some other stuff.