Monday, April 5, 2010

blooms

Happy Monday, bebehs!

I hope everyone had a great Easter Weekend. The weekend was a great one for me. It included a great h20 aerobix class, brunch w/ some amazing ladies, and Easter meals with family members that I love dearly.


I have managed to stockpile my namaste bag from bijouxmaster full with 3 knitting projects. My vanilla knitmores are all but done, just got kitchener those bebehs!

I managed to get to Mass yesterday and it was a wonderful experience, even if I had to stand the entire time. I am thinking that going to Mass on a regular basis is something I'd like to do from now on.

Am facing some stress with my car, Evie Jane. She needs a new AC compressor clutch. I really don't want to buy a new car as she is paid for and has been a faithful ride. Later today, I intend to call around to find out some options on fixing her. No AC wouldn't be so bad if I were in oh..Washington state or up in Minnesota..but here in South Cackalacky, it's not an option.

Off to shake it at jazzercise! Happy Monday, bebehs!

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Happy Easter Girlie!! Let me know what scent sparks your fancy for a matching soap/lotion!:)

Debbie T said...

So glad you had such a wonderful weekend!