Sunday, November 22, 2009

Weekend wrapup


KayKay's Turtles!

So yesterday began with teaching an awesome h20 aerobix class and getting to try out new things. I love the ladies that take my class b/c they are open minded, and I get to try new stuff!

I was able to crank out the above listed turtles for KayKay Cutie Pie's bebeh shower. I'm also very glad that not many people showed up because I got to be around a bunch of people that I really enjoy and like spending time with.

Saturday evening was spent working on crocheted paw warmers and watching a few episodes of HBO's In Treatment. A word about In Treatment: I like it but want my readers to know that not all psychotherapy occurs like it is portrayed on TV. Y'all may be sayin', "well no, duh, Fru" and I don't mean to get all high and mighty but if I did that kind of intense work every session, ain't no way I'd be functioning. I'd be toast.

Sunday started with me realizing that I've done something to my left rhomboid and now am paying for it. I have to hit the road here in about an hour to go get BellaBoo, the world's kewlest niece and I just finished the 4th episode of my podcast.

A busy two days ahead but I wanted to release an update to blogdom. Hope everyone enjoys their day!

1 comment:

Debbie T said...

Love the adorable baby turtles!!! Also, I've noticed the weight loss ticker on your blog and wanted to congratulate you on your loss! Well done!!!