Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Minivan! & Boxcat!

Howdy y'all!

Just a quick update on le adventures of Fru!

So the trip to get Bellaboo on Sunday didn't happen b/c precious angel girl got sick. PopPop is headed to get her today and I hope she's feeling better. I'm a bit bummed b/c I was looking forward to spending time with her and reading audio books with her in the car but I will get over it.

The good news is that since I wasn't in the car getting Bellaboo, I was able to crank out more of my Xmas project crotcheding and knitting. I'm happy to report that I've put a good size dent in the work to be done. Although, right now, I'm questing for some more Debbie Bliss Soho yarn in pink b/c I am not happy with one of the pairs of booties that I crotchedid. And of course, the yarn is discontinued and not available in the colorah that I need. So I've sent a lovely note to someone on Rav who has it and hopefully I can sweet talk her into selling me some of her stash.

Today will be a long day but I shall focus on being grateful. So very very grateful. I have a massage this evening at 5:30 and I'm stoked b/c I've somehow managed to injure my left rhomboid and it needs to knock that shit off STAT!

As for the title, I have borrowed Minivan from my dear friend DD and Boxcat from Pugger. Perhaps I will combine the two and use them in lieu of bad words like, "Oh Minivan Boxcat, my shoulder hurts!".

Alright, that's all I gotz for Tuesday! Hope y'all have a fantastic BOXCAT day!

No comments: