- Loved that Kris won AI last night (sorry Pugger).
- Have tried two different sock recipes and ripped them off my needles and will be starting on Maggie's Socks w/ my mangled yarn.
- I need to buy printer ink.
- The change in temperature is jacking up my sinus' and I believe I'm getting a head cold or something else to nurse over the long weekend.
- I'm uber busy today. No rest for the wicked.
- I don't miss teaching h20 aerobics on Tues/Wed but I miss the way my body feels. I need to do something about this...I'm in the thinking stage...not yet to the doing stage of it.
- I'm still rocking out my new clothes that Tasha sent me and say prayers of Thanksgiving every day for her. She's just awesome and I love her to pieces.
- I day dream of being a knitting librarian.
Thursday, May 21, 2009
Wat's on my mind?!
Random stuff in no particular order: