Thursday, May 14, 2009

the awesomeness that is Tasha


The best part of my week has been reserved for a post all by itself.

So I come home from dinner with DD on Monday to find this HUGE ASS box of clothing goodness from Tasha. When she told me that she had some clothes to send me, I seriously thought it would be a small box.

Oh no, girlfriends!! This thing was HUGE. I should have taken a picture. Either way, Fru has a whole new wardrobe of shirt goodness to wear! And this is great news because God has decided that I am a bit smaller this year and can wear everything that Tasha sent me and look cute as a button in it!! Oh, and I should mention that ALL of the clothes came from OLD NAVY..my all time favorite!!!!!

I've often wondered what it would be like to have a sister. I have an awesome big sister in Sherrie and I adore her. And now I haz another sister in Tasha and I just love her to pieces!!!

2 comments:

S. Page said...

I love you too lil sis

puggerhugger said...

oooh fashion diva goodness!