Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Wednesday....

Greetings, sunshines!

I know I haven't been blogging much lately.......

On Monday, we got word that our dear Kathy passed away. She's technically Cooter's cousin but it feels more like she's an Aunt and she's always been wonderful. Her dad, our Uncle Tumbleweed, passed away in October. Her death was unexpected and she had been ill for a while but it is still unexpected....so I'm waiting for funeral plans and such....


In Warhammer news:
I made a slayer yesterday and named him (no girls allowed, which pisses me off!!) smackdatass I think I'm so clever..and have the humor of a middle schooler. So far, I've not been able to get a feel if I'll like playing him but it's still entertaining.

Money, money everywhere and none of it's for me:
Got the information for my annual summer workshop that I attend with other therapists in June. It's always an awesome, scary adventure. It's up in the Poconos up in PA this summer. The cost of it is high and I'm trying to find a roommate. My mentor is on the fence on whether she is going or not. If she goes, I'll have a roommate. It appears that I will have to fly b/c I'm needed up there a day early....

Still working on coming up with the money to pay Uncle Sam next month and it's stressful. I don't like it....

No comments: