Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Midweek mumbles...

This picture made me laugh...

So it's Wednesday..and it is a good thing b/c it means that it's half way for me and I get to enjoy down time. I crave it...in truth, Fru really needs a vacation but it's not going to happen any time soon...

I've come to the conclusion that until I pay my tax debt to the IRS, I will continue to walk around with a brick in the middle of my chest. I have so much to be thankful for and blessings that arrive every day but I'm scared...and it's okay that I'm scared....

I'm nearing the end of my season w/ the community concert band. My last concert with them will be next Friday, April 3rd. After that I will be done with them until August. Speaking of band stuff..while goofing around on facebook, I found one of the only few pics I know that exist of me whilst I was playing my trombone in undergrad. I'm kinda hard to see here but I'm the one w/ the trombone and the glasses.
I spent the morning goofing around and finishing up my pincushion for my April Fool's buddy. I hope she likes it. As much as I want to post a picture, I shall refrain so that she can be surprised. I hope she likes it.....

Not much else to report on..I'm preoccupied and such...

No comments: