Friday, December 19, 2008

Weekkly recap


Good morning, cuppycakes!!!! I am up especially early this AM because I am teaching TWO water aerobics classes this morning!!! Woot!!

So since my blogging has been a bit sparse lately, I thought I'd update about what's been happening in my neck of the woods. Monday included me time, appointment with my therapist and ongoing medication battle for my Sweetheart with a real Grinch of a nurse at the doctor's office.

Tuesday included me and said Grinch having a "word of prayer" on the phone while I was at the grocery store, trying to pick up Sweetheart's medication.

Wednesday included me apologizing to Grinch about being a meaniepants and her refusing to talk to me in the office when I went int for a follow up! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

I was very angry so Betterhalf intervened and had someone from his office call and we think we have it all worked out.

In other news, I got to meet AB for the first time, and she is my kind of girl. Bossy, and playful and sweet!!! Such a little angel!! I wish, as I always do, that I had more time to spend with my brother, Tasha, and her but this week has bananas!

In knitting news, there's not much happening. I had fantasies of finishing my knifty knitter socks for the gals in my supervision class but since injuring my back two weeks ago and the mending, I've not been in a place to pick it back up. I'm trying to finish the mate to the one I started to give to my therapist on Monday as a gift b/c she's just been very healing for me.

I've been playing Warhammer more than knitting and reading a bit more than knitting. All things enjoyable!!!

No comments: