Thursday, December 18, 2008

A goofy random survey




I'm signing up for a Love Bites Vampire related swap on Ravelry and this questionnaire was too great to not post here! Enjoy!!!

*** If you were a hot dog , would you eat yourself?
Only if I were a Nathan’s hotdog from Sam’s. Those things are hella-good!
* Kennedy Assassination – conspiracy or did Lee Harvey Oswald act alone?
Um..I think Miss Piggy did it.
* Did you like Jurassic Park III? – if yes, you must explain why.
Don’t even think I saw it.
* Do you like GUC & Cleolinda?
Okay, I don’t know who that is? I sorry
* How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?
I don’ know..those things make me break out in fat.
* Did you witness Tom Cruise jumping on Oprah’s couch?
On YouTube many times, yes.
* Do you consider bowling a sport?
Why, yes…yes I do.
* Do you know what “FPS” stands for? (note: contrary to popular belief, it is not “Free Patrick Stewart”)
I think so?
* Speaking of Patrick Stewart, what is your favorite Star Trek series?
I really liked Enterprise but can’t wait for the movie in May 2009.
* Which Buffy character do you identify with?
Willow FTW.
* Did you want Joey to end up with Pacey or Dawson?
Well..I’m a sucker for Pacey.
* What color is your hair?
Brown blonde..of if you want to get all trailer trash, I’d call it, “Dirrrty Dishwater Blonde”..teeeheeee!
* Do you find Howard Stern offensive?
Nope..I think he’s a hoot.
* How many chucks would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
Well..you see..he don’t chuck b/c there’s always a good woman chuck behind him doing all the work while he ponders this.
* Do you have a favorite “indie-dyer”? If so, who?
I don’t.
* Do you use hand-knit dishcloths?
Hells yeah..my Grammy makes them and I hoard them.
* What new technique would you like to try? (dye yarn, felting, lace, socks, etc.)
Magic Loop
* Do you know what Sparkle Motion is?
Nope..but it sounds like something I’d like a lot
* Do you like Starbucks?
Only when it’s free..and I’m a sucker for Pumpkin Spice Lattes
* Do you eat fast food? If yes, what is your favorite?
Yes, and I prefer Zaxby’s.
* Coke or Pepsi?
Diet Coke.
* tea or coffee ? or hot chocolate ?
Coffee.
* Do you wear hand-knit items? If yes, what is your favorite?
yes, I have a pair of fingerless gloves that someone made me and I wear them while I play Warhammer. I believe they make me play better.
* Do you have any favorite Etsy shops?
Not yet..I fear becoming addicted.
* What is one pattern you love, but would never make for yourself?
Um..prolly my ghetto sock pattern on my knifty knitter
* What are your feelings on stalking RPattz?
It’s acceptable.
* Do you like Harry Potter?
Yes.
* What is your favorite non-Twilight book?
tie between: My Grandfather’s Blessings by Rachel Remen & Grace (Eventually) by Anne Lamott
* Did you read the leaked copy of the movie script?
Nope.
* Did you read Midnight Sun?
Nope.
* Have you read all four published books? (Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn)
No. I keep putting off Breaking Dawn b/c if I read it, the series will be over and that will make me sad.
* What is your favorite song?
Isn’t She Lovely by Stevie Wonder
* What is your favorite band?
The Dixie Chicks
* Are there any celebrities you would like to meet? Who/Why?
I’d like to meet Meryl Streep..she just seems to have her $hit together, ya know?
* Do you like Green Eggs & Ham?
No, Sam I AM..I do not like Green Eggs & Ham
* Are you a monogamous knitter? Or a WIP-Hoor?
WIP-Hizzore FTW
* Have you listened to RPattz musicality over at YouTube?
Nope.
* What is your favorite TV show?
Ghost Hunters
* Who would win in a duel? Edward Cullen or Harry Potter? explain your answer.
Harry…you can’t compete w/ a hawtazz wizzzord..everyone knows that??!!
* Have you seen Meet the Feebles? (and will you admit it, if you did??)
No.
* VanHalen - Sammy Hagar or David Lee Roth?
Sammy Hagar FTW.
* Are there any non-knit/crochet crafts you enjoy?
Playing Warhammer Online & reading, yo!
* Why is the rum always gone?
I dunno..I’m a Jim Beam Black girl myself.
* What is the secret of life?
To bless the life within and around us. duh!!!
* If you could fight anyone in the world, dead or alive, who would it be?
I’m a lover..not a fighter.
* Explain the complex theoretical problems of the Babble Fish.
Babble..babble..babble.
* What was your favorite childhood outfit?
I had this blue corduroy jumper that I rocked the hell out of w/ cowboy boots. It was badazz!!!
* If you’re riding in the car late at night with the windows down, what cd is playing on the stereo?
prolly Dixie chicks, my chemical romance or Stixx
* If you were on a deserted island and had only one skein of yarn, which would it be?
Hmm…Plymouth Hand dyed wool
* If you could have lunch with any fictional character, who would it be (movies, books, or tv)?
Temperance Brennan from Bones
* If your life were a television program, would it be a half-hour sitcom or a one hour drama? What would be the title of said show?
Oy..it would be an hour long drama/comedy called: The Adventures of a silly silly girl
* Do you know how to pronounce Clapotis correctly?
Of course not.
* If they made a movie of your life, which actor would you want to play you?
Melissa McCarthy from Gilmore Girls.
* What one superhero power would you want and why?
Super Azz Girl…my butt would look good whenever in watever..whereever!!!
* What was the best job you ever had? The worst? The weirdest?
Best job: what I do now. Worst: Caring for “MCPeePants”…this client with tourettes who pissed in the front seat of my car..I seriously thought smacking the $hit out of her was therapeutically appropriate..but I didn’t do it.
* Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?
Do two fuzzy kitties count?
* Describe your style in one word.
Badazztastic!
* You randomly walk into a bookstore on a whim & buy a book. It’s most likely something sparkly and tacky.
* If you were a vegetarian vampire what kind of animal do you think you would most likely enjoy hunting and why?
I’m a lover, not a hunter.
* Which animal would you not want to hunt?
Do stupid people count?
* If you had to be one Twilight Saga Character (except: Bella, Jacob & Edward)
Alice FTW
* If you were a vampire what special power would you want to have?
The one where you calm people around you.
* What age would you like to be if you were change to a vampire?
30..30 was a good year.
* Would you want to be vampire or werewolf? If werewolf which pack?
Vampire, easypeasy!
* What vehicle would you like to own?
A Jetta stationwagon
* If you were Bella what would be your ideal first date?
I’m not Bella..
* Do you collect anything?
wishes, hopes and dreams, and secrets..I’m a secret keeper and collector
* What’s your favorite smell? Least favorite?
My kitties fur for favorite. New Car smell is my least. I puke every time, I swear.
* What’s your living situation?
I lives in my awesome house w/ my Betterhalf who is also my BFF and two fuzzy kitteh divas
* What do you do in your leisure time?
Read, knit, play Warhammer
* What do you like to do on weekends?
Troll around the library, read, knit, level my characters in Warhammer
* What is the strangest thing you’d wear on your head?
Pantyhose
* If you were to fill the sun with rats, how many rats would you need?
Well..if they were pink faux rats..I’d need fortythousandmillion

No comments: