Sunday, November 9, 2008

Think happy thoughts..think happy thoughts....

This evening, while returning from getting dinner for Betterhalf and I, the accelerator stuck on my Saturn and I almost went crashing into a building. It was very, very scary. Therefore, my Saturn who was once named Evie Jane shall now be referred to as EvilBitch until she is either fixed, gets over her sadistic attitude, or mommy gets a new car.

This, as with life, could not have happened at a worse time. But I am blessed in that my Mama and Papa are letting me rock out the minivan on Monday and Tuesday. Now, I just need to call Stepphie and beg her to take me into downtown to drop me off on Wednesday so I can ride to Savannah with my office mate...

Financially, this is bad news bears....really bad news bears...

No comments: