Tasha, I want you to make this for me!!! Since I'm the only one around here to still says that and then laughs!
Okay, so lots has been happening & I've been busy, yo! It's early Saturday and I'm up b/c I've got a training to head to that lasts all day but it should be a good one. I shall update in bullet form, woot!
- Practice is going well. I continue to be blessed by God's grace & say prayers of thanksgiving frequently. I wake up singing praise songs in the shower and I think this is a byproduct of listening to 89.7 all the time in my car. I'm okay with that!
- Christmas shopping has begun. My goal is to be done before December. So far I'm on track to meet my goal. The prezzie's I've picked out so far for people are thoughtful and nice.
- I'm headed to Savannah on Wednesday. At first, I had illusions of heading to Hilton Head but I can't. I can't do it b/c it will upset me. My Gram and Pap aren't there anymore. I can't get onto Hilton Head Plantation to get up to Dolphin's Head so I think I'll just head to Beaufort to check on Pap and enjoy the National Cemetery. Savannah feels like a second home to me and my fondest memories are from going there with my Gram and Pap. It's also the place where I got my first tattoo & where I bought JMK his first tattoo.
- Since they aren't feeding us at this conference, I ventured to Sam's yesterday to buy provisions to last me. I'll be living off of FiberOne bars, tuna fish, diet coke, bananas, chex mix, and apples. And I'm hoping to get over to Paula Deen's restaurant, The Lady & Sons, but I'm not sure that's gonna happen since I think someone told me that you have to have reservations months in advance.
- While at this conference, I'm trying out a family group. It's a leaderless group of therapists that sit around and work on ir stuff. If you go back to my post this summer, I tried unsuccessfully to join a family group while in West Virginia. So think of it as therapeutic boot camp. I have my knitting to calm me if needed :)
- Today I am thankful for coffee.
- In Warhammer news, I'm sad to report that the guild Special Needs no longer exists. Unbeknown to us, we were on a very low population server and didn't think much of it until we kept getting server transfer notices. Then we noticed that no one else was around much on Heldenhammer so after much discussion, a nonproductive phone call to Mythic, and much grumbling, we transfered serves to Ungrim. And since the douchebags were formed the guild with left us high and dry, we don't have enough people to form a guild. This is not good but manageable. But it's nice to see other people around and not feel like you're playing in a Ghost Town.