Wednesday, November 19, 2008

thankfulness part deux

Today I'm thankful for heat and sweet kitty cats. I'm thankful for Stephie, who's taking me up to pick up EvieJane (no longer EB) this morning. I'm thankful for public libraries where I can get books to devour when I'm not gaming, blogging, or knitting. I'm thankful for health insurance so I can go see a nutritionist on Friday and find out what's up with my body not releasing this weight. I'm thankful for my mom and dad. I'm thankful for puggerhugger for checking on me yesterday and my quietness on the ravelry boards. Thankful for some time to breathe after being slammed in my office for the past two days. It's Wednesday and normally I'd be rejoicing, "One more day to go..." but that's not happening this week. I'm seeing clients on Friday, meeting with the dietician, and also playing my holiday concert with CCCB. A busy week.....

No comments: