Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Reflective foo'

Morning y'all!

This is my favorite part of the day...and maybe the week. It's Wednesday morning and I'm at home, puttering. The kitty babies are lording over the backyard from the french doors, Sara Bareilles is playin' and I'm just veggin'.

Wednesday mornings are typically when I crash from the craziness of the beginning of the week and then gear up for my two remaining days in the office. This week I've been inundated with new referrals. I wonder if the universe is testing my ability to say, "No, I can't see you this week. The earliest I can see you is three weeks from now". I'm happy to report that I've been able to say that about 95% of the time. It's hard and I'm too damn nice. I wish I wasn't such a sucker at times, and then there are other times that I wish I were more of a softy.

No comments: