Monday, August 25, 2008

Boobs, Ball & War!

Much going on in the head of this wonky girl this morning! Let's do this by topic, shall we?

Boobs

My sweet Tasha is having the twins reduced. This is excellent news! I am excited for her in every way! I know that it will be a wonderful thing for her as she's been wanting this forever! You can read about her adventures here!

Ball

As in, my Fantasy Football Team, Badazz Cheezit..team logo below.....is gearing up to totally Tear Azz all over Team Whiskey Tango Foxtrot! Mr. Good, the team's manager, will be begging for mercy by the end of the first half and that's with Steve Smith, the WR who can't-keep-his-hands-to-himself on the bench!!

War!

La'Fru is so sad that WarHammer Preview weekend is over. Lemme just say that whilst I understand that we are prolly gonna be the badguys, I really enjoyed playing the Bright Wizard (pronounced WEEEEE-zord), and the WarriorPriest on the Order side, and more specifically in the Empire Army. Both the Bright Wizard and WarriorPriest are good damagers..knocking out BIG damage per second (DPS for you noobs) and the WarriorPriest can heal as well. I enjoyed being able to do the Public Quest and heal and smack some azz as well as the Priest.

On the Destruction side, I tried out both the Sorceress in the Dark Elve Army and a Black Orc in the Chaos Army. I know I said that I would be playing a sorceress but she wasn't as cool as the Bright Wizard. She has to cast a lot more and she died a lot more in the Public Quest. That could also be from the lack of healing occurring though. The Tank, who was the big green ugly Orc that I appropriately named, PrissyPantz, was great but I'm not so good at melee (that's beating the crap out of stuff, again for you noobs) and it makes my wrist hurt after a while.

Still, all that being said, I am looking forward to Open Beta, which should begin around September 7th! I may play a bad guy with the rest of the guild and then create good Bright Wizard and good WarriorPriest on a different server!

That's all La'Fru has for a Monday, out!

No comments: