Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Oh Shit, it's Wednesday!

So..I wish I could say that I've been relaxing..and being grateful but it would be a fib.

I've been busy as heck with clients, etc. I really wish I could be better at saying "no" or figuring out how to clone myself.

I am so happy that my Papa seems to be feeling better and doing better. Yesterday, we talked about getting our butts beat when we were kids. My Papa says that he was sweet as can be until he got hit in the head with a rock. I believe it!! I told him how I said something I shouldn't have when I was growing up in Macon, GA and La'Tasha Crittle kicked my azz all over the playground. Yes, La'Fru got bested by La'Tasha.

Besides that, I'm working too much..sleeping too much....eating too much, etc.
One day, I'll get the balance right.

1 comment:

cannamoma said...

at least i know i wasnt that la'tasha ! haha haha..love you