Saturday, July 26, 2008

Home!

So I am home..and am happy to be here!! I'm a bit bummed because I somehow managed to oversleep and miss my massage appointment. :(

I'm off to see my Grammy in a bit. She's just moved to ColaTown. Here is a snippet of the conversation we had while I was in Seattle:

La'Fru (herein will be "LF"): Hi Grammy, how are you?

Grammy (herein will be "G": Well you sure are your grandfather's granddaughter, disappearing when there's work to be done.

LF: I know Grammy, I booked my trip to Seattle in March. Your house didn't go on the market 'til June.

G: I know. So whatcha gonna bring me from Seattle?

LF: I dunno..you want some cherries or some apples?

G: No, these days I'm into chocolate. You know..any kind...praline...caramel..

LF: You mean like, Chocolate covered bing cherries?

G: No, your Grandfather liked those. I mean like anything maple, with nuts, dark chocolate, cremes, praline, caramels, white chocolate, cocoa, bitter-sweet, semi-sweet, you know, chocolate?!

LF: Damn Grammy, how much chocolate have you been eating ?!

1 comment:

cannamoma said...

lol please tell me more, we cant wait to come visit !