Monday, May 19, 2008

Treasure

Yesterday, I stopped by Mom and Dad's house for a visit and went through the wooden trunk that my Dad brought back from my grandmother's house.

I found old photos, baby clothes, and all the letters that my grandfather sent to his family while he was in Germany in World War II. I'm debating on whether or not I should put them up here but they are very interesting.

I'm feeling well enough today to attempt water aerobics. It will either be awesome to work out again or it will bite me in the butt, and I'll need more antibiotics. I'm just happy to be feeling a little bit better b/c I was in bad shape from the middle of last week on.

And on a more joyous note, you would have thought that it was Christmas Eve in the Graham Household this weekend. For behold, Age of Conan launched and Betterhalf was as excited as a little boy on Christmas morning.

While my heart will always belong to WoW, Betterhalf was thrilled to be able to play something new after playing WoW for at least the last three years. I just started playing WoW in July of last year so of course, I didn't have much of an opinion. Either way, I've created a demonologist on the Deathwhisper server named HeddaAmbika, which translates loosely into War Goddess of Destruction. I guess you could call her my alter-ego but I'm still waiting for a multi-player version of Hello Kitty or something more docile where I run around and go to tea parties and play dress up and make remarks like, "oh..that's hawt!".

1 comment:

Unknown said...

loving the new background. and I"m glad you are feeling well enough to get back to water aerobics. Hope it goes well. I'll let you know how my Appt goes today !