So she has to have surgery on the arm and the hip.
So Fru is headed to Hilton Head on Tuesday afternoon to spend time with her and begin the first of many rotating shifts to care for her. I'll be back Wednesday mid-morning..in time to start a long azz day of seeing clients in my practice.
So this is how it's going to be....I just have a few questions for you, God:
- Is my Gramma's heart strong enough to survive a surgery like this?
- Aren't broken hips the kiss of death for elderly populations because the recovery is so long and painful?
- Will my Gramma be in pain for a very long time?
- Will we have to rotate who's down on Hilton Head with her and when?
- Are You going to screw me next year like you did this year?