Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Here Ghostie.....Ghostie....


Happy Halloween, ya'll!

Betterhalf and I are going Ghost Hunting at our hair dresser's salon. Her salon is in an old house in Springdale where there is lots o' activity. I'm really going to hear Betterhalf scream like a little girl.

I am succeeding in my quest to take it easy. This morning I slept in until 9 AM (oh, the horror!!). I am enjoying my Zumba classes immensely. I will make it back to my gentle yoga class tomorrow and will brave water aerobics again on Friday. A word about H2O aerobics: I thought it would be a piece of cake. But the next day, I was feelin' it. As Betterhalf pointed out, "It's all resistance, Fru. What were you expecting?" I thought about it and it makes sense.

Prayers arising for the families of the students killed at Ocean Isle, NC. Because of the work I do, I must stay away from the specifics of the fire and the individuals lost. Stuff like that just slays me and impacts my work. So I shall just offer prayers and gentle light....

No comments: