Sunday, September 23, 2007

Sundays are for dreamin'


One day, betterhalf and I will have a sun room added to the back of the house. I like to dream about and look at pictures.

This room will be where I go drink coffee in the morning, spend time watching the birds w/ the kitty babies, read books, journal and relax.

One day it will be a reality.



Here's another show I'm hooked on:
I just love me some Holly Hunter. I swear, if I look as good at this woman does near 50, I will be blessed.

but I also like the questions:
  • Are angels people or were they just born that way?
  • why is there evil in the world?
  • where do we go when we die? Is it really better than the excitement of Christmas morning?
  • Do we all have a last chance angel?
  • Do we have angels assigned to protect us from ourselves?

No comments: